You can now rent the ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ mansion on Airbnb
September 14, 2020
Now, this is a story all about how… you can finally live out your Fresh Prince of Bel-Air dreams by renting out the mansion on Airbnb. According to its host, Will Smith:
“My wing of the mansion includes my bedroom (great for naps), a full bathroom (great for spitting bars in the shower), pool area (great for dips), an outdoor lounge, and the dining room (great for eating obviously). And you gotta do it like my guy DJ Jazzy Jeff so don’t forget your sunglasses!
The Airbnb listing continues: “During your stay, you’ll get to indulge in a few royal perks, including:
- Lacing up a fresh pair of Jordans before shooting some b-ball in the bedroom (you read that right—IN the bedroom).
- Spinning throwback classics all night on turntables just like DJ Jazzy Jeff’s.
- Donning a fly look from my closet, from argyle prepster to all-star athlete —from experience: both at the same time turns heads!
- Soaking up the sun poolside on luxe lounge chairs.
- Note: while you will not have access to a kitchen; all meals will be provided and served on silver platters, of course.
Will assures guests that check-in and check-out will be safe and private, with no other guests in the house during your stay, and cleaning will be done prior to your arrival in accordance with Airbnb’s Enhanced Cleaning Protocol, which is informed by guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
View this post on Instagram
Love what you’ve done with the place @willsmith. 30 years since “The Fresh Prince” rolled up to the show’s iconic LA crib, Will is opening the doors to his former kingdom for a limited time – only on Airbnb. The stay is available to Los Angeles County residents—click the link in bio for 👀
A good cause at heart, Airbnb will also make a one-time donation to a local organisation in Will’s hometown – Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia.
Spoiler alert: Will Smith won’t actually be at the mansion during your stay, “you’ll be welcomed (virtually) to the mansion by DJ Jazzy Jeff, and my socially distanced mansion concierge will greet you upon arrival and give you the lay of the land.”
Bookings are open to Los Angeles County residents at US$30/night (subject to availability). Get more details on Airbnb