Now that the #legend100 list of Hong Kong’s top influencers of 2020 is out, it’s time to get to know them a little more. Prior to the launch, we reached out to all 100 with a short survey to find out more about them, including how they first became influencers, their favourite books, karaoke songs, celebrity crushes, and more.
Browse their profiles in our all-new searchable directory to see snippets of their answers, and get to know 10 fun facts about the #legend100 of 2020 below:
10 fun facts about the #legend100 of 2020
Let’s start with the basics: 73% are female, while 27% are male. Guys, it’s time to step up!
2. The three most common words the #legend100 used to describe themselves were ‘fun/funny’, ‘passionate’ and ‘positive’.
3. Most of the #legend100 were born in the months of March and April. Something about being an Aries?
4. The #legend100 have a total combined follower count of over 15 million – that’s more than twice the size of Hong Kong’s population!
5. The #legend100 are a business-savvy bunch. Over 70% run their own businesses and startups in addition to being a social media influencer.
6. More than 90% of the #legend100 influencers were born and raised in Hong Kong – the rest are from countries such as France, Taiwan, Cameroon, Malaysia and Singapore.
7. Twenty-five (25%) of them are models – no wonder they know how to pose.
8. Over half of the #legend100 told us that they value authenticity in their social media interactions. As for the other half…? 🤔
9. Their most popular celebrity crushes were Beyonce, Hyun Bin, Johnny Depp, Michael B Jordan, Rihanna and Ruby Rose – all of whom had multiple mentions.
10. More than 25% named their mothers as their all-time #legend (cue the awwws). In second place? Karl Lagerfeld.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.